Old 02-18-2009, 09:56 PM
S D

Default Lenny upgrade: Is there a way to reconfigure video card in lenny?

I'm trying to resolve "Desktop is not using full screen" problem that appeared after upgrade from etch to lenny. More info about the issue can be found at:

http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.user/browse_thread/thread/b651d56d24d02d35#

Since there's no solution so far, I'd like to try to COMPLETELY reconfigure my video card settings. Is there a way to do it in lenny?

I tried "dpkg-recofigure xserver-xorg" but the reconfig process asked some questions about the keyboard it didn't ask anything at all about the videocard.

Thanks