Old 02-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Michael Marsh

Default Why do xorg developers hate gamers and use that stupid mouse acceleration to anger them?

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Dirk <noisyb@gmx.net> wrote:
> I have to run "xset m 0 0" everytime i start a game that uses mouse and in
> between...

>From what the xset manpage says, I don't think this means what you
think it means. You may be confusing xorg with an invalid setting.
Try "xset m 1 1" or "xset m 5 1" (a recommended setting on one page I
saw). Zero-times as fast as "normal" when moving zero pixels is what
"0 0" means.

Check out the first link (for me at least) when googling "xset m" (with quotes).

-Mike

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh