Old 02-18-2009, 11:49 AM
David Jarvie

Default How to make suspend/hibernate buttons work

On my Lenovo 3000 N200 laptop, the suspend and hibernate functions work when I
invoke them from the KDE4 logout dialog. However, the Sleep and Hibernate keys
(Fn-F4 and Fn-F12) do nothing when pressed. They don't seem to generate ACPI
events - the system log shows nothing when they are pressed. How can I set up
these keys to work? I'm running lenny.

--
David Jarvie