Old 02-17-2009, 10:14 PM
Rick Thomas

Default Are squeeze weekly CDs being produced yet?

Same sort of thing for the weekly page

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/

It mentions Lenny as if it were still testing.

Rick

On Feb 17, 2009, at 6:10 PM, Rick Thomas wrote:

On the cdimage daily builds page

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/

there is mention of Lenny and Sid, but no mention of squeeze. Is
that a bug?

Rick

Old 02-18-2009, 01:48 AM
Umarzuki Mochlis