Old 02-17-2009, 10:10 PM
Rick Thomas

Default Are squeeze daily CDs being produced yet?

On the cdimage daily builds page

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/

there is mention of Lenny and Sid, but no mention of squeeze. Is
that a bug?

Rick

Old 02-23-2009, 09:52 PM
Steve McIntyre

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 06:10:15PM -0500, Rick Thomas wrote:
> On the cdimage daily builds page
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/
>
> there is mention of Lenny and Sid, but no mention of squeeze. Is that a
> bug?

Nope, we just left them disabled for a while after the release. I've
just turned them on again now after we've reconfigured to build for
squeeze.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK. steve@einval.com
"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on