Old 02-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Rick Pasotto

Default error after testing update

I updated a bunch of packages to the new testing today. I'm now getting
the following error:

Feb 17 15:02:28 niof spamd[25754]: Use of uninitialized value $NetAddr::IP::Util::n2d_format in sprintf at ../../blib/lib/NetAddr/IP/Util.pm (autosplit into ../../blib/lib/auto/NetAddr/IP/Util/ipv6_n2d.al) line 356.

Neither spamassassin nor spamc got updated but several perl libraries
did. Where/how should I report this problem or is it already known
about?

--
"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed possible."
-- Dale Carnegie