Old 02-17-2009, 08:00 PM
Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo

Default Fedora guy asking for Debian guide

Hi all,

my first day on the list, usually, I use fedora, since fedora 1 (today's
release is 10). Now, I'm trying Lenny. Downloaded netinst AMD64 but no
GUI. Now, installing fglrx.

Is there any short install guide (like http://www.fedorafaq.org/) you
can suggest for a debian newbie?

Thanks a lot.
Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo.alcazar@padep.org.bo
otbits.blogspot.com / counter.li.org: #367962