Old 02-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Martin Kenneth Lopez

Default Debian Lenny 5 on Inspiron 1525

Hi everybody,

I just get Lenny 5 stable, but I don't know if anybody else have a
problem with the wifi, Lenny doesn't recognize the wifi card not even
with ndiswrappers.... any help will be appreciated, I already try
everything.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Kenneth

Old 02-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI

Martin Kenneth Lopez wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I just get Lenny 5 stable, but I don't know if anybody else have a
> problem with the wifi, Lenny doesn't recognize the wifi card not even
> with ndiswrappers.... any help will be appreciated, I already try
> everything.

It's hard to help if you don't even tell which card you're talking about.

Run lspci -vnn, and post the part relevant to the wireless card.

--
"Plaese porrf raed."
-- Prof. Michael O'Longhlin, S.U.N.Y. Purchase

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb