-   -   Debian Lenny 5 on Inspiron 1525 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/247195-debian-lenny-5-inspiron-1525-a.html)

Martin Kenneth Lopez 02-17-2009 02:05 PM

Debian Lenny 5 on Inspiron 1525

Hi everybody,

I just get Lenny 5 stable, but I don't know if anybody else have a
problem with the wifi, Lenny doesn't recognize the wifi card not even
with ndiswrappers.... any help will be appreciated, I already try
everything.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Kenneth

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI 02-17-2009 04:24 PM

Martin Kenneth Lopez wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I just get Lenny 5 stable, but I don't know if anybody else have a
> problem with the wifi, Lenny doesn't recognize the wifi card not even
> with ndiswrappers.... any help will be appreciated, I already try
> everything.

It's hard to help if you don't even tell which card you're talking about.

Run lspci -vnn, and post the part relevant to the wireless card.

--
"Plaese porrf raed."
-- Prof. Michael O'Longhlin, S.U.N.Y. Purchase

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb