Old 02-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Umarzuki Mochlis

Default KDE 4.1.4 is the last version available for Lenny?

Does "16 January 2009 Backports for KDE 4.1.4 are available. This is the last update for the KDE 4.1 series and backport available in this website." means that there will be no more backports for KDE 4 on Lenny?

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://gameornot.net

Old 02-17-2009, 01:51 PM
"Thomas Preud'homme"

On Tuesday 17 February 2009 15:40:29 Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> Does "*16 January 2009 Backports for KDE 4.1.4 are available. This is the
> last update for the KDE 4.1 series and backport available in this
> website.*" means that there will be no more backports for KDE 4 on Lenny?

For me it means the next backport would be for KDE 4.2 series.

Regard,

Thomas Preud'homme

Old 02-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Frank Lanitz

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:51:22 +0100
"Thomas Preud'homme" <thomas.preudhomme@celest.fr> wrote:

> On Tuesday 17 February 2009 15:40:29 Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> > Does "*16 January 2009 Backports for KDE 4.1.4 are available. This is the
> > last update for the KDE 4.1 series and backport available in this
> > website.*" means that there will be no more backports for KDE 4 on Lenny?
>
> For me it means the next backport would be for KDE 4.2 series.

I second this

Cheers,
Frank
--