Old 02-17-2009, 01:00 PM
"Finjan, Salam"

Default video frequenz very high!

Title: video frequenz very high!

Hi,

I use now debian lenny live CD. I have black monitor with message: video frequenz very high! by installation lenny is the same message after start the lenny !!

Thank you in need

Finjan

*** *

****** mailto:salam.finjan@nds.aok.de

Old 02-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Umarzuki Mochlis

2009/2/17 Finjan, Salam <Salam.Finjan@nds.aok.de>

Hi,

I use now debian lenny live CD. I have black monitor with message: video frequenz very high! by installation lenny is the same message after start the lenny !!

if that doesn't prevent you from reading the screen text and typing, try as root
# dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg

Thank you in need

Finjan

*** *