Old 02-17-2009, 04:03 AM
"M. Lewis"

Default DVD install question

Prior to the release of Lenny, I downloaded one of the Lenny release
candidate DVD's and installed via a network install from DVD #1.

Is this still possible with the released version of Lenny? Or do I need
all 5 of the DVD's?

Thanks,
Mike
--

IBM: Irresponsibility Behaved Multinational
23:00:01 up 5 days, 20:35, 1 user, load average: 0.46, 0.44, 1.07

Linux Registered User #241685 http://counter.li.org

Old 02-17-2009, 04:23 AM
Ron Johnson