Old 02-16-2009, 05:55 PM
Attilio Cucchieri

Default lenny on x86

Hi!

Does anybody nows if lenny installation on x86 machines
using floppy is (or will be) available?
Thanks. Best
Attilio

Old 02-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Kelly Clowers

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:55, Attilio Cucchieri <attilio@ifsc.usp.br> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does anybody nows if lenny installation on x86 machines
> using floppy is (or will be) available?

I don't think there is such a thing, and I doubt there will be.
The manual makes no mention of floppies:
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch02s04.html.en

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers