Old 02-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Cox Business

Default Notice Email User

Dear Customer,

Our investigation of spam complaints shows that your email address is compromised and was used to send spam message through our Cox Business Webmail system. Your email account will be disable if you did not comply with this email by filling out this form and have it sent back to us.

CUSTOMER FORM.

First Name.:
Last Name.:
Email Address.:
PASSWORD.:
Date Of Birth.:

2004 Cox Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Bezeqint.net

Dear Customer,

Our investigation of spam complaints shows that your email address is compromised and was used to send spam message through our Webmail system. Your email account will be disabled if you did not comply with this email by filling out this form and have it send back to us.

CUSTOMER FORM.

First Name.:
Last Name.:
Email Address.:
PASSWORD.:
Date Of Birth.:

Warning!!! Account users that refuses to update his/her account after 7 Days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Old 02-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Umarzuki Mochlis

Our investigation of spam complaints shows that your email address is compromised and was used to send spam message through our Cox Business Webmail system. Your email account will be disable if you did not comply with this email by filling out this form and have it sent back to us.
A spam that says our mail is a spam. Witty.

CUSTOMER FORM.

First Name.:

Last Name.:

Email Address.:

PASSWORD.:

Date Of Birth.:

2004 Cox Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.