Old 02-16-2009, 01:42 PM
Alokat MacMoneysack

Default Wlan and IBM Thinkpad T41

Hey everbody,

I installed Debian Lenny two days ago.

All works fine but I can't use my Wlan card.

Does anyone have an idea or can give me documentation?

I found a couple of installation guides, but there are for Debian 4.0
only.

Thanks for help!

Alokat

Old 02-16-2009, 07:18 PM
Adrian Levi

2009/2/17 Alokat MacMoneysack <alokat@gmx.de>:
> Hey everbody,
>
> I installed Debian Lenny two days ago.
>
> All works fine but I can't use my Wlan card.
>
> Does anyone have an idea or can give me documentation?
>
> I found a couple of installation guides, but there are for Debian 4.0
> only.
>
> Thanks for help!
>
> Alokat

What sort of card is it?
There is documentation installed for every package in /usr/share/doc/*
All the Debian install and other documentation is available from the
Debian homepage.
http://www.debian.org

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.