Old 02-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Rick Thomas

Default Fwd: webpages: web page for "volatile" needs to be updated for Lenny

I submitted this as a bug report, but as I didn't know what package to
submit it against, I doubt it will be seen. So I'm forwarding it to
"debian-users" in hopes that it will reach the right people there...

Thanks!

Rick

Begin forwarded message: