Old 02-15-2009, 01:55 PM
abdelkader belahcene

Default Why it tried connection, since I just install CD1

Hi,
I am happy that the lenny is released,
but* Why it tried connection, since I just install CD1, I have no connection to internet, it took a long time to install because it tried to download I don't know what.

I switched* to terminal 2 (ctrl+alt+f2) I noticed http process is running ??

I hope that the connection will be disabled

Thanks for help
bela