Old 02-15-2009, 06:31 AM
Tzafrir Cohen

Default Using Stable Dist modify repos to install/update xen from testing

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 04:24:46PM -0500, Roberto Mason wrote:
> I'm intend to install Debian this stable this weekend. What I want to do
> is run XEN 3.2x which is in the testing dist. I'd like to know how to
> modify the repos so that I can install xen 3.2 from the test distro

Reminder: as of yesterday:

Stable -> Lenny
Oldstable -> Etch
Testing -> Squeeze

If you install a system now, Lenny (stable) would probably be your best
bet.

http://tzafrir.org.il | | a Mutt's
tzafrir@cohens.org.il | | best
ICQ# 16849754 | | friend