Old 02-13-2009, 08:24 PM
"Roberto Mason"

Default Using Stable Dist modify repos to install/update xen from testing

I'm intend to install Debian this stable this weekend. What I want to do
is run XEN 3.2x which is in the testing dist. I'd like to know how to
modify the repos so that I can install xen 3.2 from the test distro

Old 02-18-2009, 12:04 PM
"Roberto Mason"

Ooops, wanted to post to the community instead of directly to Mr. Cohen,
sorry Mr. Cohen, I'll be careful next time . Here's the repost