Old 02-14-2009, 10:35 PM
Leniy Tsan

Default Is there any replacement product for Keil uVision3

And Orcad Family Release 9.2

Thanks

2009/2/15 Leniy Tsan <qianweizju@gmail.com>

used for coding in mcs-51

--
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .

--
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .

Old 02-17-2009, 01:44 AM
Leniy Tsan

Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .

--
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .

--
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .

Any software?
--
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .

Old 03-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Leniy Tsan

Old 03-23-2009, 01:05 AM
"David Christensen"

Leniy Tsan wrote:
> Is there any replacement product for Keil uVision3

It sounds like you are looking for is open-source and/or Linux 8051
development tools. STFW, I see:

http://www.maxim-ic.com/products/microcontrollers/8051/development_tools
/

http://sdcc.sourceforge.net/

David

Old 03-24-2009, 05:38 AM
Leniy Tsan

--
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .

Old 03-24-2009, 05:39 AM
Leniy Tsan

great,thank you

Old 03-24-2009, 05:50 AM
Matthew Smith

(re-arranged to fix top-posting ;-)

>> 2009/3/23 David Christensen <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com>:
>>> http://sdcc.sourceforge.net/
>Quoth Leniy Tsan at 2009-03-24 17:09...
> great,thank you

Join the SDCC mailing list - very helpful folk. The couple of times
I've posted, I've had an answer from one of the devs in no time flat.
Wish I had more time to use it.

avr-gcc for Atmel stuff.

Cheers

Matthew Smith