Old 02-13-2009, 11:30 PM
Zach Uram

Default serving wrong index.html ? SOLVED

I was able to get my name based virtual hosts everything working
correctly by making 2 files:

/etc/apache2/sites-available/000_default (my defaults)
/etc/apache2/sites-available/001_default (my vhosts)

Now it works as I expected

http://www.jesujuva.org or http://jesujuva.org serves
/var/www/index.html and my vhosts work such as
http://bach.jesujuva.org serves /var/www/bach/index.html

The only problem is from adding to the top of my vhosts file the statement:
NameVirtualHost *:80

I now get a warning:

[Fri Feb 13 08:04:26 2009] [warn] NameVirtualHost *:80 has no VirtualHosts
[Fri Feb 13 08:04:26 2009] [warn] NameVirtualHost *:80 has no VirtualHosts

Thanks to everyone for their assistance in this issue.

Zach