Old 02-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Kumar Appaiah

Default List mbox tip

Dear Debian users,

I often want to read archives of lists as well as lists to which I am
not subscribed to as mboxes. However, this is not possible usually as
the persons who host the lists don't make it available. But I recently
read this mail which solves this problem for lists available through
Gmane:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/109090

In short, if you know the range of "Gmane" message numbers which you
want to download, the following command should do, for example.

wget "http://download.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user/346300/346314"

HTH, and sorry if this is duplicate information.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah