Old 02-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Martin

Default Terminal Control Language (not unix tcl) ... any Specification or lib?

Hi,

we are currently evaluating to replace our time tracking software,
first investigations revealed that we have 2 choices. Either license a
Microsoft Windows software that let's us parametrize the terminal or
learn the proprietary TCL[1] (not the unix tcl) which seems to come
from Verifone[2] internal programming languages.

We do have a piece of hardware[3] that is the terminal used to track
presence of our people. Anyone has insight on where to get a
specification of this or even better yet, some library that let's us
talk to the device.

any help or knowledge about this is appreciated,
Martin

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=TCL&oldid=261314640 --
second explanation
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeriFone#Programming_languages
[3] http://www.pcs.com/en/product-overview/time-management/intus-5300-terminal/

--
http://soup.alt.delete.co.at
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.