Old 02-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Dancing Fingers

Default Typing Shorthand Programs in Linux?

Hey guys,
I'm a Debian user who has cerebral palsy. One thing that I miss from
the Windows world is a typing shorthand program to help with typing.
Word prediction would be good too. Does anyone know of a similar
program(s) in the Linux world?

Thanks.
Chris