-   -   Where to get superseded package versions (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/242336-where-get-superseded-package-versions.html)

David Jarvie 02-08-2009 10:54 PM

Where to get superseded package versions

Hibernate/suspend has stopped working on my laptop (running lenny) since
updating acpi-support and other packages in December. Where can I get the pre-
update packages from, to try reinstalling? snapshot.debian.net hasn't had any
new versions of acpi-support since December 2007 - is there an alternative
repository which is kept up to date?

--
David Jarvie

Daryl Styrk 02-08-2009 11:20 PM

David Jarvie wrote:
> Hibernate/suspend has stopped working on my laptop (running lenny) since
> updating acpi-support and other packages in December. Where can I get the pre-
> update packages from, to try reinstalling? snapshot.debian.net hasn't had any
> new versions of acpi-support since December 2007 - is there an alternative
> repository which is kept up to date?

I also lost hibernate/suspend on my T61 sometime in December, presumably
updating acpi-support also I didn't pay attention/notice. It never was
fixed before a clean install for a non related issue I did late last
week. And now all is well again with hibernate/suspend. So possibly
there is another issue to look into?

acpi-support Version: 0.109-10