Old 02-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Rob Singelais

Default Hplip device communication error 5012

I installed the hplip package and when I open the hp-toolbox as a user I
get this error under status that says "Device communication error 5012".
If I start hp-toolbox as root I don't get this error. Is this a
permission error, how would I correct this?

Thanks