-   -   totem player (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/241926-totem-player.html)

John Lindsay 02-07-2009 09:47 PM

totem player

I have spent the day updating my one computer (running m$crap) whilst
listening to my favourite station on my Debian computer (which has been
up and running since Dec1 without a reboot which is more than I can say
about the other OS!!!)). At 6hrs I had to restart my browser and access
the web site to restart Totem. Is the some kind of time limit setting
that I can disable or is this controlled from the originating site?

Thanks

John

John Hasler 02-07-2009 10:16 PM

totem player

> At 6hrs I had to restart my browser and access the web site to restart
> Totem. Is the some kind of time limit setting that I can disable or is
> this controlled from the originating site?

Some "Internet radio stations" do seem to have timeouts, but I don't know
why you would have had to restart your browser.
--
John Hasler