Old 02-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Paul Cartwright

Default slate.com/rss liferea works, kontact does NOT

I'm going to ask this one more time. I just figured out that my slate.com/rss
feed hasn't worked on Kontact since October. I tried deleting it and adding
it, but it says the feed doesn't exist.
I fired up lifera and updated slate.com and got lots of new items.

SO, Kontact-feeds: slate.com/rss doesn't work.
liferea: http://www.slate.com/rss WORKS FINE.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800