Old 02-06-2009, 03:43 AM
Zhang Huangbin

Default How can i add some more configure dialog in anaconda?

Hi, all.

I want to merge my application configuration into anaconda so that i can
config it during system installation (I use %post macro in kickstart
file to implement this before), but i don't know which part(s) i should
modify. Could you please tell me something about this? any code snippet?

Thanks very much.

--
Best regards.

Zhang Huangbin

- Open Source Mail Server Solution for RHEL/CentOS 5.x:
http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/