-   -   pyblock: fix block.getDmDeps and block.getDmTarget (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/240990-pyblock-fix-block-getdmdeps-block-getdmtarget.html)

David Lehman 02-05-2009 10:01 PM

pyblock: fix block.getDmDeps and block.getDmTarget

If multiple arguments are passed to the functions, maps must match
all of them in order to be considered a match. Currently, a match is
achieved if any of the criteria are met, which is not the behavior
we want. Also, the possiblity of any of the arguments being None was
not handled in the previous versions. While I was in there messing
around I could not resist moving the common code to locate the map
into a separate function.

David Lehman (1):
Refactor and make functional the getDmDeps and getDmTarget functions.