Old 02-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Default iceweasel segfault

Hi,

Using a link in the New York Times to the transcript of Flight 1549,
Iceweasel segfaults scrolling through the document.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11719666/Tracon-Transcript

Anyone verify this?

Hugo

Old 02-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using a link in the New York Times to the transcript of Flight 1549,
> Iceweasel segfaults scrolling through the document.
>
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/11719666/Tracon-Transcript
>
> Anyone verify this?

No, here I was able to scroll through all the document. But my Iceweasel
only crashes randomly, not in specific sites. :-)

The display uses flash, though, and flash is known for its
browser-crashing abilities.

--
Don't tell me how hard you work. Tell me how much you get done.
-- James J. Ling

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb