Old 02-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Jude DaShiell

Default mono-vbnc question

once mono-vbnc is installed on sid, where are vbnc's assemblers and
libraries? I managed to get that hello world program compiled and it runs
on debian. I'll try it on windows xp later. Now I'd like to learn more
so I can do more. The windows version of vb.net is the programming
language of the second at work for now.