-   -   application default-SOLVED (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/240125-application-default-solved.html)

Paul Cartwright 02-04-2009 05:18 PM

application default-SOLVED

On Wed February 4 2009, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> I installed a new application, and now when I click on an ISO file, that
> application opens, when I really want K3B to open, or have it ASK me.. I
> looked in Control center, and Preferences-preferred applications, and they
> don't seem to be what I want. I know where it is in KDE, but not in gnome..

well, it didn't take me long to figure it out. file-manager(Konq),
right-click-properties. to the right of the Type:, click on the image icon of
the wrench. I just had to select k3b and move it UP.
Acetoniso is a nice product that allows you to open an ISO image like a zip
file, and even copy those files to a folder.. MOST times, I just want to
click on an ISO & run K3B and burn it..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800