Old 02-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Paul Cartwright

Default application default

I installed a new application, and now when I click on an ISO file, that
application opens, when I really want K3B to open, or have it ASK me.. I
looked in Control center, and Preferences-preferred applications, and they
don't seem to be what I want. I know where it is in KDE, but not in gnome..
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800