Old 02-04-2009, 03:18 PM
"Stackpole, Chris"

Default Lenny target release date 02/14

Just saw this post[1] (full post[2]) and thought I would share for those
who don't normally look for this information. I know there has been a
lot of discussion about it recently on this list.

[1] http://times.debian.net/1306
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2009/02/msg00000.html

~Stack~
*Off to do my little happy dance now. :-D