Old 02-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Senator Momoh

Default Now contact my secretary,

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: senatormomoh6m@yahoo.com

- Dear Friend,I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international business man.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact my secretary, his contact is:Name: Mr. Stephen Collins Email: stephencollins36k@yahoo.com ,Tel: + 234 7031580746,Ask him to send you the total $450,000.00 US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr. Stephen collins and instruct her where to send the amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffer ness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. StephenCollins and he will send the amount to you without any delay. With best regards,Senator.Yusuf Momoh

Old 02-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Senator Momoh