Old 02-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Alex Samad

Default 2.6.28 & Kbuild

Hi

I have been using the kernel snapshot repo to grab a 2.6.28 kernel, but
I notice they are not building a kbuild package and thus I can't build
modules against the kernel.

How are other people building their 2.6.28 kernel and/or kbuild packages

Alex

--
"I think it's very important for world leaders to understand that when a new administration comes in, the new administration will be running the foreign policy."

- George W. Bush
01/12/2001
interview with USA Today