Old 02-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Goran Dobosevic

Default Software for creating web page

Hi,

did you tried Quanta Plus or KompoZer? I use them on Lenny.

Bye,
Goran Dobosevic
Hrvatski: www.dobosevic.com
English: www.dobosevic.com/en/

Cahaya Lilin wrote:

Hello all..

is there any one know what is a good software for creating web in
linux like dreamweaver in windows ??

Thanx..

Old 02-03-2009, 04:13 AM
Nick Boyce

Cahaya Lilin wrote:

is there any one know what is a good software for creating web in linux like
dreamweaver in windows ??

I recommend Quanta+ : http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/

It's a very fine web authoring tool - it edits HTML, CSS and Javascript
very nicely, and there are add-ons to do things like PHP editing if you
need them. I don't know how exactly its feature-set compares to that of
Dreamweaver.

Quanta /does/ require you to use the KDE desktop (Qt is not enough), so
may not suit you if you're a Gnome or XFCE user.

I know others have recommended other tools - just my 2p.

Cheers
Nick Boyce
--
Most people, I think, don't even know what a Rootkit is, so why should
they care about it?

Old 02-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Jonathan Kaye

Kelly Clowers wrote: