Old 02-01-2009, 12:26 AM
"A. F. Cano"

Default The most windows-centric/linux-unfriendly web site yet?

Hi,

I was forwarded this. Please ignore the political content. I tried to
watch the video clip in my totally standard Lenny, with iceweasel

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/shortmovie.php

and I can't believe the result. The video skips and freezes, the sound
hiccups and repeats like a broken record. It even left the sound system
repeating garbage after I had told iceape to stop and closed the tab.

I tried to download the clip, but all there is are windows executables
(*.exe) , so I canceled the downloads, but it seems a download continued.

Does anyone know anything about this site? Is it a virus download?
Talk about a hostile web site!

A.