Old 01-31-2009, 12:42 PM
Bhasker C V

Default Empathy looking for mission-control at a wrong path

Hi all,

I was using empathy for gtalk.
It was working fine but suddenly i get an error
something like this

Failed to execute program /usr/local/libexec/mission-control: Success
(23)

I do not know where it is taking up this path and this path does not
exist in my system. should i have to create it ?

--
Bhasker C V
Registered Linux user: #306349 (counter.li.org)

Old 01-31-2009, 01:15 PM
John Hasler

Bhasker writes:
> I do not know where it is taking up this path and this path does not
> exist in my system. should i have to create it ?

No. File a bug against the empathy package.
--
John Hasler