Old 01-30-2009, 01:11 PM
tinkywinky

Default From x86 to x86-64

Hello,
*
I've installed x86 version of Lenny, but I have 64-bit processor. I'd like to change to use 64-bit version of debian. Is that possible without having to reinstall?
*
I thought of using a separate working directory where to install everything (if that is possible), and then move them to root. Is that a bad idea, and is there a better way around (probably is =)?
*
T. Winky