Old 01-30-2009, 12:11 AM
""

Default Jigdo can't get past 9 files

Greetings:

I've been trying to download Lenny CD-1. Jigdo gets the jigdo and
template files, fetches a few more, then quits, leaving the
following message:

FINISHED --13:49:36--
Downloaded: 7,720,762 bytes in 9 files
Found 9 of the 1145 files required by the template
Corrupted input data
jigdo-file failed with code 3 - aborting.

I've tried three different mirrors, but it's always the same.

Jigdo said: "To resume a half-finished download, enter name of
.jigdo file." so I tried to restart the download, finally getting

Merging parts from `file:' URIs, if any...
Ignoring existing temporary file
`debian-testing-i386-kde-CD-1.iso.tmp' - it was not created by
jigdo-file, or is corrupted.
Will not reuse existing temporary file
`debian-testing-i386-kde-CD-1.iso.tmp' - it was not created by
jigdo-file, or is corrupted.
/usr/bin/jigdo-file make-image: Delete/rename the file or use --force
jigdo-file failed with code 3 - aborting.

Deleting the file and continuing results in a similar complaint about the next file, etc.

Any advice? What am I doing wrong? I'm using Sarge and am on DSL. It doesn't seem to matter whether whether the firewall is on or not. I tried Bittorrent, but experienced incredibly slow downloads. Jigdo is faster, but aborts like this.

postid

Old 01-30-2009, 03:40 AM
Daryl Styrk

> Any advice? What am I doing wrong? I'm using Sarge and am on DSL. It doesn't seem to matter whether whether the firewall is on or not. I tried Bittorrent, but experienced incredibly slow downloads. Jigdo is faster, but aborts like this.
>

> postid

I just tried to replicate your results.. everything worked fine here..

Finished!
The fact that you got this far is a strong indication that
`debian-testing-i386-kde-CD-1.iso'
was generated correctly. I will perform an additional, final check,
which you can interrupt safely with Ctrl-C if you do not want to wait.

OK: Checksums match, image is good!

Perhaps you had a broken .jigdo file? Maybe download both the .jigdo
and template files and try again?