Old 01-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Adrian Levi

Default Streamripper Bind relay to interface other than lo

I want to run streamripper to record a radio station on one machine
and connect to the relay it provides on another. Does anyone know how
to massage streamripper into binding to an interface other than the
localhost interface?

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.