-   -   Who is allowed to help on this list. was: Scim does not work with openoffice -- on-line (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/236494-who-allowed-help-list-scim-does-not-work-openoffice-line.html)

Osamu Aoki 01-29-2009 12:37 PM

Who is allowed to help on this list. was: Scim does not work with openoffice -- on-line

Anyone is allowed to help on this list within the ML rule. Your posting
was completely within rule.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 04:41:21PM +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 January 2009 16:15:18 you wrote:
> > Please be careful to tell some info like this to others. *I know I fail
> > sometime but ... knowing sufficient basics is good idea before telling
> > people what to do.
>
> I said only that I had done it, not that it was a universal solution. I did
> it, it worked for me. That is all I claimed.
>
> You appear to believe that one should not ever try to help anyone unless one
> is a package maintainer. That is surely ridiculous?

I did not say not I believe "one should not ever try to help anyone
unless one is a package maintainer." If I said so, that is surely
ridiculous.

Osamu