Old 01-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Ron Johnson

Default All headers when printing from Icedove

Hi,

Is anyone else getting *all* headers when printing out emails?
Maybe some about:config setting that I missed?

http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson/icedove.print.all.headers.pdf

My wife uses Windows Tbird, and print-outs look normal there.

TIA

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

Old 01-28-2009, 10:11 PM
"thveillon.debian"

Ron Johnson a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone else getting *all* headers when printing out emails? Maybe
> some about:config setting that I missed?
>
> http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson/icedove.print.all.headers.pdf
>
> My wife uses Windows Tbird, and print-outs look normal there.
>
> TIA

Hi,

maybe set "mail.show_headers" to "0" ?

Tom

Old 01-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Peter Hillier-Brook

Ron Johnson wrote:

Hi,

Is anyone else getting *all* headers when printing out emails? Maybe
some about:config setting that I missed?

http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson/icedove.print.all.headers.pdf

My wife uses Windows Tbird, and print-outs look normal there.

All headers do get printed unless View>Headers>Normal is selected.
That's probably the difference between your machines.

Peter HB

Old 01-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Ron Johnson

Is anyone else getting *all* headers when printing out emails? Maybe
some about:config setting that I missed?

http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson/icedove.print.all.headers.pdf

My wife uses Windows Tbird, and print-outs look normal there.

All headers do get printed unless View>Headers>Normal is selected.
That's probably the difference between your machines.

It could be the Mnenhy plugin. It adds Extended Normal View to
View->Headers.

Thanks to you and Theveillon.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.