-   -   All headers when printing from Icedove (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/236155-all-headers-when-printing-icedove.html)

Ron Johnson 01-28-2009 09:32 PM

All headers when printing from Icedove

Hi,

Is anyone else getting *all* headers when printing out emails?
Maybe some about:config setting that I missed?

http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson/icedove.print.all.headers.pdf

My wife uses Windows Tbird, and print-outs look normal there.

TIA

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

"thveillon.debian" 01-28-2009 10:11 PM

Ron Johnson a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone else getting *all* headers when printing out emails? Maybe
> some about:config setting that I missed?
>
> http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson/icedove.print.all.headers.pdf
>
> My wife uses Windows Tbird, and print-outs look normal there.
>
> TIA

Hi,

maybe set "mail.show_headers" to "0" ?

Tom

Peter Hillier-Brook 01-28-2009 10:18 PM

Ron Johnson wrote:

Hi,

Is anyone else getting *all* headers when printing out emails? Maybe
some about:config setting that I missed?

http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson/icedove.print.all.headers.pdf

My wife uses Windows Tbird, and print-outs look normal there.

All headers do get printed unless View>Headers>Normal is selected.
That's probably the difference between your machines.

Peter HB

Ron Johnson 01-28-2009 10:25 PM

All headers when printing from Icedove

Is anyone else getting *all* headers when printing out emails? Maybe
some about:config setting that I missed?

http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson/icedove.print.all.headers.pdf

My wife uses Windows Tbird, and print-outs look normal there.

All headers do get printed unless View>Headers>Normal is selected.
That's probably the difference between your machines.

It could be the Mnenhy plugin. It adds Extended Normal View to
View->Headers.

Thanks to you and Theveillon.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.