-   -   hfs: write access to a journaled filesystem is not supported, use the force option at your own risk, mounting read-only. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/236149-hfs-write-access-journaled-filesystem-not-supported-use-force-option-your-own-risk-mounting-read-only.html)

Mathieu Malaterre 01-28-2009 09:21 PM

hfs: write access to a journaled filesystem is not supported, use the force option at your own risk, mounting read-only.

Goal: Trying to use rythmbox with my "Apple" iPod (hfsplus)

I am reading this:
http://blog.raamdev.com/2008/11/23/mounting-hfs-with-write-access-in-debian

Does this make any sense, can I just simply: apt-get install hfsprogs
and I'll be able to read/write on my iPod ? right now I cannot :(

I tried on my lenny, disconnected/reconnected my ipod but I still get
the same warning message in dmesg...

Thanks !

--
Mathieu