Old 01-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Joey L

Default php5 gd imagerotate() function

To All:

I am getting this error on my site:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagerotate() in /var/www/html/websites

I was told that i need the imagerotate() function to be enabled in the pre-packaged gd package that i installed.

I found this link in google :
http://digitalconsumption.com/forum/622-PHP-imagerotate-on-Debian

With these steps on how to do it :

apt-get source libapache2-mod-php5
apt-get build-dep libapache2-mod-php5
cd php5-5.2.0/
sed -i 's/-with-gd=share,/usr/-with-gd/' debian/rules
debian/rules binary
dpkg -i libapache2-mod-php5_5.2.0-7_amd64.deb

But when i get to this step :

*apt-get build-dep libapache2-mod-php5

I get the following error:

Failed to fetch cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 r0 _Etch_ - Official amd64 DVD Binary-1 20070407-12:15]/pool/main/libm/libmcrypt/libmcrypt4_2.5.7-5_amd64.deb* MD5Sum mismatch

So my question to you..is How do i get to enable this function ??? How do i get around the MD5Sum error ???? I have found some code to use instead - but i am not much of a php coder....so i was looking for easy solution to my issue.

thanks much.
mjh

Old 01-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Chris Burkhardt

Joey L wrote:
> To All:
>
> I am getting this error on my site:
> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function imagerotate() in
> */var/www/html/websites
>

> *I was told that i need the imagerotate() function to be enabled in the
> pre-packaged gd package that i installed.
>
> I found this link in google :
> http://digitalconsumption.com/forum/622-PHP-imagerotate-on-Debian
>
> With these steps on how to do it :
>
> apt-get source libapache2-mod-php5
> apt-get build-dep libapache2-mod-php5
> cd php5-5.2.0/
> sed -i 's/-with-gd=share,/usr/-with-gd/' debian/rules
> debian/rules binary
> dpkg -i libapache2-mod-php5_5.2.0-7_amd64.deb
>

> But when i get to this step :
>
> apt-get build-dep libapache2-mod-php5
>
> I get the following error:
>
> Failed to fetch cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 r0 _Etch_ - Official amd64
> DVD Binary-1
> 20070407-12:15]/pool/main/libm/libmcrypt/libmcrypt4_2.5.7-5_amd64.deb
> MD5Sum mismatch

I don't know why there is an md5 mismatch. Do you have an internet connection so
you can fetch packages from the net instead of the DVD? If so, try commenting
out the CD sources in /etc/apt/sources.list, run apt-get update, and then try again.

> [...]

- Chris

Old 01-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Joey L