Old 01-27-2009, 02:32 AM

Default fox.com & abc.com video players

with regards to fox.com & abc.com's live video streams of tv shows
from that week - has anyone gotten these to work under debian? the sites
work fine otherwise, but the video players are just dead screens under
iceape or iceweasel or any other icy browser you can name. tia.

lish
crank@got.net

Old 01-27-2009, 03:21 AM
Ron Johnson

with regards to fox.com & abc.com's live video streams of tv shows
from that week - has anyone gotten these to work under debian? the sites
work fine otherwise, but the video players are just dead screens under
iceape or iceweasel or any other icy browser you can name. tia.

You must not have Flash installed, since at fox I get "Watch full
episodes with our new player". Which, of course, only works on
Windows and OSX.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA