Old 01-26-2009, 09:35 PM
Kenneth Karlsen

Default file completion command line

Hi.
I have noticed a change in the way file names are completed on the
command line.

a directory with:
file ab and file abc
rm a*c and tab will not complete the filename abc. How can I enable this
functionallity?

Kenneth

Old 01-31-2009, 07:15 PM
Javier Barroso

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Kenneth Karlsen <kennethkarls@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.

I have noticed a change in the way file names are completed on the command line.

a directory with:

file ab and file abc

rm a*c and tab will not complete the filename abc. How can I enable this functionallity?

KennethI don't have any clue about this issue, you could ask to comp.os.unix.shell group. Perhaps somebody there could help you

Regards